Sunday, February 21, 2016

Yes, I'm still here...

It's been over a year since I last posted! To tell you the truth, that year went by in a haze of family craziness, stress and drama. Life's like that sometimes, isn't it? Every year I try to start with a positive spin, that things will be better - because they can't get any worse, can they - wrong. The last few years have been a roller coaster ride. I normally love a good, scary roller coaster, but this has been more along the lines of a roller coaster in an abandoned theme park that you know is broken and you may or may not make it out alive... Oh, well. 

I've been doing a lot of reading, as usual, and not so much writing, which bums me out. I have taken up art journalling and have rediscovered my love of drawing. I am experimenting with mixed media and have fallen in love with watercolors, they are just so versatile. So while I may not be writing as much, I am still connecting with my creative self and finding time to do the things that give me joy.

I have every intention to recharge and revamp this blog with more author interviews and book reviews. I hope you'll be patient with me and stick around. I am in the process of setting up a special corner in my home for this purpose solely. I need to motivate myself every day. No one else can do this for me. 

So here I go. I will take that creative leap and hope for the best.







No comments:

Post a Comment